A new collection of soft, warm and hand-loomed scarves from Nepal in brilliant colors to brighten winter greys and chills. Perfect to drape stylishly over your winter wardrobe.
These cuddly soft artisanal scarves are individually woven with a luxurious feel as a top layer of wool is intricately woven into the fabric for a most smooth feel. They are generous in size and can also be used as a delightful interior throw and colorful fabric for cushion covers.
- 72" x 32” with 2" to 2 ½” braided fringe
- 2 ¼” to 2 ½” of gorgeous color bands of brown, purple, navy blue and light green
- 60% wool, 40% cotton for ideal comfort and warmth
- Hand wash beautifully in cold water, lay flat, warm iron.
- Colors may vary slightly as scarf is hand-loom woven and one of a kind
- Made in Nepal
- Additional Information